Corpus of Electronic Texts Edition
Tochmarc Emire la Coinculaind (Author: Unknown)
List of witnesses
- U: Leabhar na hUidre: p 121a-127b (Dublin, Royal Irish Academy). 2 hands: Main, LU 10113-10250 middle, Interpolator, LU 10250-10556; this part contains lacunae and a gap between 124/5 and 125/6.
- S: Stowe D IV 2: f 74Ra-78Vb (Dublin, Royal Irish Academy). Complete; written at Frankford, King's County, possibly around 1300.
- R: Rawlinson 512: f 117Ra-118Rb; first part missing (Oxford, Bodleian Library). 15th century, contains second half of tale and Verba Scathaige.
- F: Book of Fermoy 23 E 29: p 207a-212b (Dublin, Royal Irish Academy). Fragment, beginning illegible, gap within, end wanting; derived from LU.
- E: Egerton 92=Fermoy: f 24Ra-25Vb. (London, British Library). Fragment; derived from LU, written around 1453.
- H: Harleian 5280: f 27R-35Rb (London, British Library). Complete; written by Gilla Riabhach mac Tuathail O'Clery.
- N: 23 N 10 (formerly Betham 145): p 21-24; 113-124; 11-12; 25-26; 125-128. (Dublin, Royal Irish Academy).
- LL: Book of Leinster, f 20a46 ff (Trinity College Dublin).