Corpus of Electronic Texts Edition: G100040
Eine Irische Version von Beda's Historia
Background details and bibliographic information
File DescriptionKuno Meyer
Electronic edition compiled by Beatrix Färber
Funded by University College, Cork and
Professor Marianne McDonald via the CELT Project
2. Second draft.
Extent of text: 1025 words
CELT: Corpus of Electronic Texts: a project of University College, Cork
College Road, Cork, Irelandhttp://www.ucc.ie/celt/ (2002) (2008)
Distributed by CELT online at University College, Cork, Ireland.
Text ID Number: G100040
Available with prior consent of the CELT programme for purposes of academic research and teaching only.
- Oxford, Bodleian Library, Laud Misc. 610, fo. 87b192a1. For further details see Brian Ó Cuív (ed.), Catalogue of Irish Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford and Oxford College Libraries, 2 volumes (Dublin: Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies, School of Celtic Studies, 20012003), vol. 1, 6287.
- Kuno Meyer, Eine irische Version von Beda's Historia, Zeitschrift für Celtische Philologie 2 (1899) 321322.
- R. I. Best, 'Bodleian MS. Laud 610', Celtica 3 (1956) 33839.
- Myles Dillon, 'Laud Misc. 610', Celtica 5 (1960) 6476; Celtica 6 (1963) 13555.
- Proinséas Ní Chatháin, Bede's Ecclesiastical History in Irish, Peritia 3 (1984) 11530.
The edition used in the digital edition
- Kuno Meyer, Eine irische Version von Beda's Historia in Zeitschrift für Celtische Philologie. volume 2, Halle/Saale, Max Niemeyer (1899) pages 321322
CELT: Corpus of Electronic Texts
The present text represents pages 321322 of the printed edition.
Text has been checked and proofread twice. All corrections and supplied text are tagged.
The electronic text represents the edited text. Initial h has been hyphenated off, ro was written as a separate word. Text supplied by the editor has been marked sup resp="KM", expansions ex resp="KM", and corrections from the footnotes sic corr="".
There are no quotations.
div0=the history; div1=the fragment; page-breaks are marked pb n="".
Personal, collective and place names have been tagged.
Created: By an unknown author.
Use of language
Language: [GA] The text is in Old Irish.
Language: [LA] A few names are in Latin.
Language: [DE] The editorial annotations are in German.